Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Todays Makeup. Pink and red





Today I've created a makeup look with these products focusing on eyeshadows and lipstick.


Mac Sunny Seoul is my only red from the Mac lipsticks. It is quite subtle with a nice sheen of red and a little pink. In this picture it looks very pink. I like the changes of how it looks in different lights. But if you're looking for a one color lipstick don't choose this. I like how it brightens up makeup :) And the finish is pretty. The eyeshadows here have an interesting mix of colors! There's something red, gold and sliver in them. But I would describe them as champagne and pink. The loose pigment attaches good to primer and stays on with a nice pop of color :) This creamy eyeshadow also has a long staying power and does not smudge. I began with the cream eyeshadow and used the loose pink pigment on top. Under my eyes I've used a nude eyeliner to brighten. Then I've used a silky black mascara from Soap & glory and some dark brown color on my brows.

Lately my foundation favourite has been Elf Acne Fighting Foundation. It is a bargain. It gives good coverage, a nice finish and seems to do good to stressed skin over time! It has a hint of warmth, porcelain look and is matte. I love this foundation because it looks good with any makeup.

My other favourite products here are the two eyeshadows and the eyeliner. I like experiment with these ones. And often turn to them.

Do you like these products? Do you have a favourite product here?


Products:

Mac Sunny Seoul lipstick, Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in PK224, Inglot Pure Pigment eye shadow nr 115. Elf Acne Fighting Foundation shade Ivory, Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15, Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara, Kicks nude eyeliner and L'oréal Brow Artist  Plumper shade  Medium/Dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment