Saturday, August 4, 2018

Feel-Good Skin Care Products





I know I will like these products for a long time. They are so moisturizing and calming. Have you tried any of them?



Soap & Glory Melty Talented Balm

I was happy when I saw this brand had released new products. Every time I'm in Boots store I makeup sure to check if  the brand has something new. This balm is a good comfort product. I use it on lips. It can also be used on hair tips, elbows, knees and cuticles. It is as the name says a bit melted in texutre. But it is not sticky. It contains coconut and almond oils, mango butter and vitamin E. Which is good stuff for your skin. I can't get enough of anything that smells so lovely! Pretty nice is the design too.


Dove Nourishing Secrets Glowing Ritual Body Lotion

It's not often my skin feels well moisturised by body lotion. This one is my must have. It is called nourishing secrets which was the reason I bought it. I like the calming feeling after use and that it sinks into the skin quick. The scent is relaxing and pure. The body lotion is for all skin types.


Nivea 1 Minute Urban Detox Mask. 
Moisture

This is a very nice face mask. There 's so much moisture in it. It feels so calming on and is quick in use. It's a 1 minute mask. The soothing scent is making the experience nice too. My skin feels and looks softer after use. This mask is suitable for all skin types. And this is one I'll use up.


Lumene Radiance Boosting Complexion Water 

This is a really nice toner for achiving a bit of glowy skin. In addition to that glow I am pretty sure this is one of those products that makes my skin look smoother. I've used it for months. My skin feels happy. What more can I ask for. This product is for normal and combination skin. As with the other products it has a very comfortable scent. 





3 comments:

  1. These sound like great products!

    Chloe x
    www.softoctobernight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nivea and Dove. Their products are so good!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete