Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Favorites


Emma S. 
ageless oxygen mask

This is the best facial mask I've tried so far. It smoothens my skin, and gives it a nice, healthy glow. And it makes my lines less visible, when used frequently. It feels very comfortable on the skin. It has already become an addiction :)

Lipsticks Gosh

I love these colors. They are really beautiful. They don't last very long on though.. But they are still favorites :) I seldom find lipstick colors that I like this much.


Vichy Capital Soleil Lip Stick

A beautiful balm with sun protection. It moistures very well, and is the best in my small collection of balms.


Makeup Mekka Nail Polish

I love this color. It has a beautiful red and pink shine, and will match most of your outfits :)



Makeup Mekka Duo Fibre Brush
foundation brush

This is my first foundation brush, and I love it. It blends the foundation really easy on my skin, and feels very comfortable. 

Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator

A wonderful facial cream with a lovely fresh smell, and a good doze of moist. 

And this beautiful ring of a dragonfly. Purchased it years ago, and have barely used it, up until this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment