Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Favorite Soap & Glory Products



There are a couple makeup products that have become favorites in my makeup routine lately. The Soap & Glory Solar Powder, which gives a really nice, soft glow and a rouge. Love at First Blush. I love the pink, pearly look. Both of these products have a nice shimmer. I love the packaging on these products. The Solar Powder has a practical magnetic lock and both products comes with a mirror.












 Over to skincare. I've been wearing this facial cream non stop. And the body butter too. Just emptied is the Beauty Sleep Accelerator cream. The scent of these products are amazing. They moist good and give a nice glow. The design of these products are quite cool. I look forward to try more products from this brand. 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment