Monday, January 5, 2015

Things to Do in January






January is here. Lists, organizing, shopping. January always brings something new and expectations for the upcoming month and year. It is a good idea to sit down and think about how to organize and inspire your self in the best way possible. Once you've gotten a good start on the new year it is easier to keep things going in the right direction. One thing that's been important to me is inspiring my self to get more into blogging, organizing and planning. I've found that for instance keeping a journal is helpful in that way. I put so much into the journal of potential blog content that my mind does not forget about the other things I put down there. I think combining something inspirational with something practical is efficient to see your goals come true. Not delaying or putting the other on hold. We all do that from time to time. Thats one of the reasons why I've mentioned to read books you've put on hold :)


  • Journal writing
  • Read books you've put on hold
  • Organize
  • Seek new inspiration
  • Find a new television show
  • Shop bargains
  • Try a new activity


I hope you find something good here. Best wishes for January and this year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment