Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Makeup: Spring Colors

It's nice to see spring colors in the shops. I picked up two new beauty products from Max Factor. A brand I think I will come to love. I found a beautiful sea green, sparkling eye shadow and an orange lip gloss. They both look stunning. I once owned an eyeshadow like this from the brand in the same color. The main difference is the texture and intensity of color. It's the only green color that works for me.

My first impression of these products are good. I like the fact that the eyeshadow is easy build able in color and if applied just some, it looks white and silver like with the sea green beautiful color. The lip gloss has a lot of color that compliments the eyeshadow.

I came across a wonderful striped top and some lovely, brown shoes that will look good with the new makeup. And then, a winter scarf.












Max Factor Excess Shimmer Pearl. Max Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm Pink Opal.



No comments:

Post a Comment