Saturday, February 28, 2015

Seeking Inspiration




I've found a lot of blogs. Photography, travel, design. There is much inspiration for me reading these. And my other favorite. Beauty blogs. When I find beautiful photos I'm inspired in a short time. I sit down and write ideas for blog posts and photos. My day feels more complete when I've done this and gone for a walk. I love walking. Also I'm very much into reading books. I got a new spark for it around Christmas and have been reading since.

This photo above is not my most excellent. But after a second look I found that it was quite nice with a optimistic feel to it. This it the type of weather I hate to photograph in, but photos can turn out quite nice. And I will bring my camera out more often like I did before.


What do you do to boost inspiration? :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment