Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites


This month I've had some favorites from early February that's follow me through the month.
I've been most found of skin care products. One that's always been a favorite is my Soap & Glory facial cream. I think I've mentioned it many times. It is a stunning product. The scent, soothing and smoothing effect is wonderful. And the product design is really nice.


I've been using the Biotherm Biosource facial cleanser. It makes my skin look so rejuvenated and it's good for acne. The scent is quite nice. One more product from Biotherm I've been loving is this hand cream. I think it's the best I've came across. My skin looks so much better and heals quickly with this. It has a nice hint of fragrance and comes in a simple, beautiful white packaging. It's been following me around in my hand bag.



One of my recent buys that I've fallen for is The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub. My skin looks rejuvenated and more healthy with a beautiful glow. The scent is amazing! I use this twice a week and will look for more products in this range.

Two lip products I've favored are the Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue and H & M Passionfruit . They both give a good healing and soothing effect and they don't feel sticky. I like the packagings too which is a bonus with every beauty product :)




What has been your favorite products?



No comments:

Post a Comment