Monday, March 30, 2015

March Beauty Favorites





I've been using these products throughout March. The rouge has such a fresh almost pastel looking color which is great for spring. My skin looks more rejuvenated with this product and the other ones. The Loreal foundation has a great coverage and color. I went for the second lightest in their range,Vanilla. I should probably have chosen the lightest one, but for now this is great. It is easy to apply and stays on. 


Another product I've been using a lot this month is The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion. It feels soothing and rejuvenating and smells florally without being heavy. It makes my skin look healthy and glowing. For my rouges I've been addicted to my Gosh makeup brush. I use this for almost all of my rouges. The texture of the rouges and brush hair makes it easy to apply and switch between colors without left over from the others. I like the practical size and design too. 


Kicks blush in shade So Sweet
Loreal Infallible 24-H Matte foundation in shade Vanilla
The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
Gosh makeup brush


What are your favorite products this month? 





No comments:

Post a Comment