Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spring Arrival








































Yesterday was the first day it felt warmer outside with the sun shining all day. I could finally put on a lighter jacket. It was a lot more comfortable and nice to feel a warmer wind. I'm looking forward to spring and might miss winter a little bit. Mainly because of my interest in photography. 

I look forward to photograph the seasonal changes. I love flowers. And more daylight. Winter is pretty though. More daylight means I can bring my camera out more and go to cafes a little late.

I've been shopping clothes and makeup for this season. And I'm glad to say there's many colors to choose from. I've seen some nice handbags I've put on my wish list and clothes. Then I spotted the loveliest coat I would love to have in my wardrobe. Maybe soon. It was not to expensive. 

This spring I will explore more of the city and go to more cultural events. I've gotten a new interest in drawing and can not wait to draw more. First I need colors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment