Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Todays Makeup





As you can see I'm not into the plum shades (yet). I really like subtle pink in shades like these blushes and the single eyeshadow. In this picture the eye color looks a little orange. I will focus more on lightening ahead. Today it's cloudy so I decided to wear my light foundation from Estée Lauder. I love the finish! I've added some warmth with the pink blushes and solar powder. The eyeshadow is really a gem. I've been waiting to use this until I got some tan. For lip color I've chosen one of my favourites from spring. A slightly sparkling peach shade. It looks more peachy then in photo. For concealer I've chosen my Maybelline concealer. And for brow color I've used a brown toned pencil that suites my natural color. It is easy to build up. 



Products:

Foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear in 1.0 Light

Concealer Maybelline Fit Me 15

Solar Powder Soap & Glory

Brow color Loreal Brow Artist shade Brunette

Blushes Smashbox  Prism(old) and Kicks So Sweet

Eyeshadow Bourjois Intense Extrait 03

Lip color Max Factor Xperience 08






No comments:

Post a Comment