Friday, September 4, 2015

A Highlight Gem


Estée Lauder Enlighten EE cream


Looking for something new to add to my makeup I came across this. I decided to give it a try since I already loved my Double Wear foundation. It is really a beautiful packaging and the content is prettier. It's meant to even skin tone. I went for the lightest shade and I've already fallen in love with it. It works really well as highlighter and looks lovely on its own. I've only been wearing this a little. As a light, full coverage foundation, mainly though as highlighter over foundations and this is where I prefer it the most. It blends easy on skin and creates a lovely light! I've tried highlighting with powders and found some good and others less great. If I've added a lot of makeup this still creates a gorgeous highlight close to a no makeup look. If you are looking for some new makeup I would recommend this gem :)






No comments:

Post a Comment