Thursday, October 29, 2015

Newest Beauty Finds




I picked up a new cream blush. This is from Youngblood. And my first product from they're brand. Look how stunning it looks :) It's a color that makes me smile. It's fun, bright and colourful. Most cream blushes I've tried have been comfortable in formula and finish so I did not hesitate trying a new cream blush. I actually still have not tried this one with makeup. When I tried this on my hand in the store it seemed like a great finish and comfy product. 


I've had one Mac blush before and was not to excited about it. After seeing numerous Mac blush palettes on beauty blogs I decided to have a closer look. I've especially liked pink blushes, but todays pick was a little darker. It looks plum and red toned on the skin. It's got a lot of pigmentation so a little goes a long way. As with lipsticks the blushes stands out in colors! I like how it has some spark to it with the matte look. In picture here it looks more orange then in natural daylight.



Have you tired these products? :)


Products:

Mac Frankly Scarlet Powder Blush

Youngblood Luminous Cream Blush shade Taffeta





No comments:

Post a Comment