Thursday, October 1, 2015

Todays Makeup




 Outside it's cloudy with some comfortable light. I like these products for the color and bit of warmth. I bought this cheek palette from Urban Decay this summer and it's been strangely neglected. The colors are so pretty. This EE cream is just as good as foundations with it's coverage and finish! I've been using it a lot! Some other products I use a lot, like daily are this Maybelline concealer and the Loreal brow color. I often turn to my Soap & Glory solar powder which gives the most comfortable light and shade. Then a gem I keep forgetting is this lip gloss balm from Max Factor. A warm, subtle peach with gorgeous shimmer.






Products:

Estée Lauder EE cream shade 01 light
Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15
Urban Decay Naked Flushed-Streak cheek palette
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Max Factor Xperience lip color shade Pink Opal
Loreal Super Liner shade Brunette


No comments:

Post a Comment