Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Todays Makeup



These are the gems I've use in my makeup today. A highlight here is my new gem from YSL, the bb cream. It is gorgeous! I've found my palette for cheeks, the Urban Decay Naked Flushed-Streak. I love to mix the rouge with highlighter that is a little pink. The pink, coral shade rouge looks brightening any season. I've used some of the sun powder from it which looks very intense for pale skin in the palette, but natural and soft on! I usually also apply some of the lightest shade from Soap & Glory Solar Powder. It has a gorgeous honey shine. If I'm in doubt what lip color to wear I often select a glossy color balm from Max Factor. I would describe it as peach with a little pink. Then it looks pretty with its sparkle. Lately I've started using a champagne eyeshadow washed over my eyelids. Today I'm wearing it with this subtle, pretty pink eyeshadow from The Body Shop. I love how they looks together. Other products I've turned to are my concealer, eyebrow color and my Soap & Glory mascara. These three are staples in my makeup. 


Products:

YSL Top Secrets All- In- One BB Cream 
shade Clear

Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15

Loreal Brow Artist shade 03 Brunette

Urban Decay Naked Flushed-Streak palette

Soap & Glory Solar Powder

Max Factor Savage Rose eyeshadow 
Wild Shadow Pots

The Body Shop Champagne Pink eyeshadow 
Shimmer Cubes Palette 26

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara

Max Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm in 08 Pink Opal






2 comments: