Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday Drawing

 A contemporary place for my drawing. I barely got satisfied with this, but seeing how it looked in the light and on my desk I got happy :) Also after the little finish with flowers and more pink. When I draw I usually draw flowers. And when I don't know what to draw I definitely draw flowers. Today I felt like making something a little different and incorporated grey which I never use. And rain drops. It's a simple yet decorative piece with hints of color. :)

It might be staying here for a while. 

Since I very much like white. :)


This is a little drawing I made yesterday. I think I would like to focus on white in my drawings. Making the empty space harmonious.


What should I draw for tomorrow? Any suggestions?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment