Saturday, March 19, 2016

A New Luxury Treat




Miu Miu body lotion





The colourful design is so harmonious and fun to look at. I've seen the fragrance of this and recently spotted this body lotion on special offer. :) So I was intrigued and decided to buy and of this. And I'm pretty sure I will love it a lot. I love looking at it :) The blue color is so relaxing. Body lotions are a little neglected by me but I must have quality when I buy it. So I'm hoping this will be a good one! The scent seems to be a nice and fun balanced mix, not too strong or intense. So it could be used more often. The bottle is beautiful and very much like the fragrance bottle! I love the creative part and that they are so alike. I've read about this brand but never tried any of their stuff. I love discovering new brands :)

Luckily the scent is not strong on the skin. It's perfectly subtle and a scent nice for seasonal transitions. Like winter to spring and summer to autumn! It has a good consistency! And gives a nice portion of moist to the skin pretty quickly so what's not to like about this :) The only minus is that it is expensive for a body lotion. But you get quality.


What do you think of the Miu Miu body lotion?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment