Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Beauty Bag Staples




This is the beauty stash I always have in my beauty bag. Lipbalms. I never go anywhere without one. My favourite is the Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner as it is super soothing and nice to use under lipliners. On days I wear makeup I always wear a honey coloured blush. I wear one from Seventeen. Called Bashful. On me it looks more like a soft bronzer. I like this more then my Soap & Glory Solar Powder because this is softer and warmer. 

On eyes I like to wear a subtle shimmery beige colour from Clinique. This looks good with any other makeup and brightens up the eye area. It's slightly creamy with a fresh more dewy look. I can't get enough of this. It's so pretty.

I have a couple constant Mac makeup favourites here too. The Rosy Rim lipliner in pastel pink and the Pure Zen lipstick in pastel peach. These two bring a pop of colour to my makeup. So does the dark purple lipgloss from Isadora. The pigmentation of these lip products is great!  



What are your beauty staples?




1 comment:

  1. like you I always have a lips balm !Usually by Nivea or Burt's Bees.

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete