Saturday, May 5, 2018

Feel-Good Makeup


For some time I've not been so into makeup. But I've kept reading blogposts about it because it's fun to see what others wear. To read about their new discoveries and old ones they like as much as new. I wear makeup daily and have fallen in love again with these products. They make me feel good. And it does not take long time to apply them. A dewy bb cream with good coverage is the base product I prefer. And a black liquid eyeliner seems to frame my face better then the pencils do. I like a touch of sparkle when it is soft and creamy. I still have not used the pink glitter I liked so much. It is a bit heavier.  For now I'm wearing purple and peach. Blue is a no for me. Green? Hmm. Perhaps.






 e.l.f BB Cream in shade Fair. 
Soap & glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen in black.
Loreal Balmain lipstick in color Confidence.
H & M cream eyeshadow in Opening Night



2 comments:

  1. I used to love Elf makeup! Haven't tried anything from them in a while though. And that shade of lipstick is so pretty. :)


    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality of that brand is pretty good! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete