Friday, September 7, 2018

2 Lip Balms with Dreamy Scent and Design



Dreamy and cute lip balms. These are my favorites now.


My best beauty buys lately have been these Tony Moly lip balms. They are the prettiest and best scented lip balms I've tried. The red one has a shiny red color with a glossy texture that looks a bit like my lips but better. The other is transparent glossy. I found these at the airport outside Ă…lesund town. 

The scent of these too are amazing. It's like the best summer scents I can think of. Of flowers and apples combined.  With this cheerful design I think they'll be perfect gifts. The quality of these two lip balms seems equally good. The red on is called Mini Berry Lip Balm Cherry. The soft yellow and orange: Mini Peach Lip Balm. I would definitely buy them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment