Saturday, October 6, 2018

5 Things I Like



Aromage Boutique Fragrances from Nille shop, Kicks Cheek & Lip Tint in shade Pink Petals, Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm Cherry, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation in shade 010 Beige Porcelaine and Garnier Skin Active Botanical Day Cream with Aloe Vera.


Here are some beauty products I like with candles finding their way into the mix. It is autumn.


Look at the candles. The design and shape are adorable. They were the first thing I noticed in the shop. They make a room instantly a bit more cozy. I like a calming scent to fill the rooms. And this one is charming. The light shines with a nice glow.

 It is an eye catching color this cream cheek and lip tint. It can not get more orange. But on skin you can create a subtle look.

This soft red lip balm is easy to wear too. The color is just as pretty as the design. It is quite natural with that my lips but better look. It is a nice little feel - good product. It has a dreamy scent as well.


As I struggle with spots and scars having a good foundation is important. This one gives a good coverage quick and easy. The texture looks like silk. The color looks healthy. This is one of my best beauty finds for a long time.

A good face cream for dry skin is one of the most important beauty products to own if one struggles with that. I trust in this face cream. It melts into the skin with a fresh feeling and makes skin feel soft and well moisturised.




2 comments:

  1. The face cream sounds amazing:) I love skin care products by Garnier, they are affordable and work great!
    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try more from that brand :)

    ReplyDelete