Sunday, November 11, 2018

3 For Glowy Skin




























In todays blog post I'm writing about favorite beauty products for glowy skin. I find that these products always deliver. And I can't be without them. They all appear rejuvenating on skin. The skin care products feels calming and refreshing and that glow shows pretty quick! It took less then a week to see results on my skin. Naturally a foundation will show right away its glow, matte or combo effect. This one certainly lives up to its name. Two of these treats are almost empty and I will buy all products again. They are a dream for the skin.


Products:

Lumene Kirkas Radiance Boosting Complexion Water

Makeup Mekka Prep Spray (Primer)

Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Miracle Foundation






No comments:

Post a Comment