Sunday, October 20, 2019

Yesterdays Makeup





Yesterday I had a closer look at a palette I bought from Makeup Mekkas new makeup. This blush palette has four strongly pigmented colors. I was in the mood for pink color. I like it. It reminds me of one I already have. And this is more intense.

The rest of my makeup consists mainly of favorite products I've had for some time. I use the cc cream, concealer and highlighter a lot! Then I've been using the gloss recently. The eyebrow color is one of the newest finds. It is more intense then my last one. In a good way. I like better a stronger defined eyebrow color now to frame the rest of my makeup.



















































Products: 

pHformula cc cream color light
Maybelline Fit me concealer color 15
Ardell Dark Brown Brow Pomade

Makeup Mekka Back To Basics Smokin´ Hot Tones

Mac Constellation Dreams Crystal Glaze Gloss 
Youstar Highlight Me! highlighter





     




No comments:

Post a Comment