Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekend Activities



It's Saturday and I've enjoyed a cup of tea and a sandwich at the cafe. I usually always go to a cafe during a weekend. And I never go anywhere without a book. And something to write on. A weekend and the rest of the week are not to different to me. Since I'm not working I'm not really noticing a separate difference. I enjoy to read, write, photograph, listen to music and go for walks. Lately I've been shopping. I hope to blog more during weekends. I associate weekends with art. And I want to do more of it. A good book is always a favorite and then it's the practical stuff. Soon I'll upload a post about my desk update. Making an inspiring work place is essential for comfort during works/hobby activities. 

What do you do weekends? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment