Sunday, October 4, 2015

Favourite Eye Makeup




These gems have been my most used eye makeup the past month. I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara. Since I usually like products from this brand I decided to pick it up. I love the subtle yet intense black. The consistency is pretty perfect and application easy. It's made to let only a careful amount stick to the brush. For eyeshadow I've been using this cream shade in champagne and this little cube of eyeshadow in pink. This belongs to a four color palette I picked up this summer. This one is the lightest. And also my favorite shade when it comes to subtle makeup. The champagne color is probably one of my more versatile shades. They both have a beautiful shine and stay on for hours. 


Products:

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color PK224
The Body Shop Champagne Pink eyeshadow Shimmer Cubes
Palette 26



No comments:

Post a Comment