Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In the Mail Box


Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar














This is my second blush palette and my first from this brand. Makeup Revolution. This palette is called Golden Sugar in the Ultra Blush Palette series. They look so incredible gorgeous on images and I hope they will suit my skin tone. Today I'm wearing five of the colors. The darkest and light brown as contour, the most purple, the bright pink next to the white highlighter and the latter. I like that there are contouring colors here with the blushes and some of the blushes look almost like highlighter as well. The white is gorgeous for this! This impressed me right away. My first impression is overall good. The texture seem different to others like these colors being more soft on skin. And likewise with pigmentation. I think these will look best in daylight. 






No comments:

Post a Comment