Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Reading Now. The Little Friend



 I loved reading The Goldfinch and decided to pick up two more novels from the same author. This is The Little Friend by Donna Tartt. I've enjoyed very much reading in it. The characters become alive and though there are many they don't seem to compete for the readers attention. I like that in the beginning they're given a lot of space each. Now I've come to the part were we get to know more about the main character Harriet. She grows up with the knowledge of her brother's death as something non solved and something she want's to fint out about. And get revenge. This is very well written and interesting. I've not read anything like it. Harriet is perhaps the most interesting character and fun to read about. Sometimes I can't help but laugh crazy much of her. 



What do you read now? :) Do you like this book?






No comments:

Post a Comment