Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Beauty Essentials



Spring season is pretty lovely. I hope the warm temperature come here soon! I would love to walk outdoors wearing a t-shirt with no jacket and no winter shoes. It's definitely more comfy going for walks now. I've seen bloggers post they're spring makeup. And new launches. I hope I find a couple new spring makeup bits :) Illamasqua and Revlon has caught my eye lately. Here I have some old favourites that I look forward to use when the sun is stronger and light more comfy! I've been loving the Bourjois Java Rice Powder for a long time and the lip colors here are among my top favorites. Though I could have used the lipstick a lot more I think this season it will come handy ;) It is a soft pearly shine peach in a cold color. It looks subtle and luxurious and is super creamy! I'm pretty much in love with YSL makeup! They have so much beautiful to choose from! Last summer I found my favorite blush for that season. The red Isadora one :) And the sun powder looks pretty good all year round. This makes my pale skin look more sun kissed but still it can give that subtle look. A little of this goes a long way ;) Good to remember if you have pale skin. 

Lastly I have a room, linen and body spray from The Body Shop. This always make me relax and inspires me to live healthier. I would definitely recommend checking these sprays out! There is especially one more of them I would like picking up.

Products:

YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick 24
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Mac Rosy Rim lip liner
The Body Shop Aloe & Soft Linen spray
Isadora Perfect Peach blush
The Body Shop bronzer 03 Medium Matte



Have you picked out some spring essentials? :)
What are your top favorites?




No comments:

Post a Comment