Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Todays Makeup. Autumnal Pink



Pink blushes layered on top of each other is my favourite makeup now. Today I've mixed three from the Golden Sugar Ultra Blush Palette by Makeup Revolution. They look so pretty in the sun with their pearly pink and white shimmer. In some lights they also look peach. There is a deep warmth in the colours I like very well. The pink lipstick is more cold and dark matte. It is one of my all time favourites from Mac (shade Please Me) and a pretty transitional lipstick now. I like the subtle hint of plum colour in it. I've kept things simple otherwise with a natural looking base and barely there eyeshadow.

This will be a look I'll turn to through September. When it still feels summery and I can still wear summer clothes.









No comments:

Post a Comment