Friday, June 29, 2018

Daily Reading





For a while now I've been taking time to read daily. Short stories, crime, novels or for instance magazines. Though the sun is shining and the urge to write more get stronger I often ask my self: What about reading? Crime is my favorite genre. Lately I've been into classical novels and satire. The latter has never been on my mind actually. 

I've had my nose in a satire book. A nice read so far and I have no idea what to expect about the rest. I'm talking about American Psycho. I've seen the movie. The atmosphere is the same. But apparently the level of violece is different. I'm hoping it does not get too scary because I enjoy the story as it is now. So much that I quickly thought I'll blog about it. And I will more if I finish the book and find it okay to recommend. 

At the library today I sat down to write blog posts. Where one is about my book wish list. And I would love recommendations! Especially books written by Charlotte Bronte. I've only read Jane Eyre so far. A must read.

What have you read lately? Have a nice weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Karoline, your writing and photos are so classy! I enjoy reading Elle magazine too, just today I popped into a newsagent for two magazines, I bought Hello Fashion which is popular in the UK and an independent magazine called Teen Breathe. I’m saving them for my holiday! In terms of fiction I’m currently reading a comedy book by Harry Hill, a comedian. It was nice to hear from you over on my blog. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete