Tuesday, June 26, 2018

One of My Movie Favorites So Far This Year. Psycho (1960)



























I did not knew what to expect from the movie Psycho (1960) when I put it on. It is a movie most people have heard about. My only association was a scary scene where a woman is attacked. I noticed the dvd cover in a store and instantly wanted to see it. I wanted to be surprised. And thought I would be so I read nothing about it.

It begins with a woman stealing money then seeking shelter at a motel one stormy evening. As the only guest there she gets all of the owner's (Norman Bates) attention. That turns out to be dangerous. Quickly she is attacked.

Since she stole a lot of money poeple search for her. A detective, sister and boyfriend. The motel get's their attention quickly. And Norman Bates.

 Why does no one see the controlling mother of Norman Bates who live so close to the motel? That was one of the things I liked. I was surprised by a couple things I will always remember. If you see the movie I guess you will be surprised too.

 The acting was so good! Intense and effortless looking. If you like black and white movies and scary movies I would reccomend this. I feel like reading the book this movie is based on.



No comments:

Post a Comment