Thursday, December 27, 2018

Holiday Photos


Hello! How are you guys? Have you had a holiday this month? I've had a nice holiday with relaxing, reading, walks and more. Having one again so close to the forest, the view of mountaions, the fjord and trees has made me quite relaxed.

I've read most of Wuthering Heigths by Emily Brontë. I began reading at the airport. I had a try at the Othello game. Its been years since the last time. It used to be my favorite game.

I took time to make some drawings. I'll make a new of one or both below and frame it.

I've mainly stayed away from social media and that has been nice. What have you been doing lately? Have you read some nice books? :)

Today I'll be back in Oslo and then comes the weekend. With more reading perhaps. I'm curious on how Wuthering Heights ends. It has been so nice reading it!










3 comments:

  1. Lovely post Karoline, and I’m glad you had a great holiday. Sounds like you were doing all the right things, drawing, reading and generally chilling. I would love to read more classics, I’m currently reading The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I like your photos too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would recommend Wuthering Heights! The Selection series sounds nice! Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete