Monday, June 10, 2019

June Face Masks





I see a big selection face masks in many shops. I plan to try many and write about them here. I can't remember seeing so many before. So this should be fun for me.

My skin needs moisture and purifying ingredients. Also something to give it a glowy appearance now and then. 

My face masks picks for this month are these two: All about MEE - Pomegranate Clay Mask and my skin Kitty face Facial sheet mask.

I like clay masks and sheet masks and hope I will like these two! 

Next month I will pick one or more creamy face masks. Do you have any suggestions?




2 comments:

  1. I love Pixi glow sheet mask! Its so good x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation! That brand seems interesting!

      Delete