Wednesday, May 15, 2019

I Want to Write






















I began today with breakfast, music and writing. That's a rare combination for me. For long I've done little short story writing. I've felt completely stuck. How nice it was to get a good feeling about it.

I did not want to stay home all day and went to a cafe. Where I continued writing and read.  

 At the library later I found a short story collection I've wanted to read. "Hold heisen" (2019) by Nora Lindblad. I've read in it already.

 I have a new reading goal. That is to read short stories weekly. 

When writing is fun it feels like many good things has happened to me in a short time. 


What motivates you to write?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Karoline, and it’s nice to see you have been writing lately. I’m not a prolific writer but I write for my blog and book reviews. I want to get back into being creative myself. I would love to get into reading more short stories, and I might do a search in my local library. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete