Monday, October 6, 2014

Before Winter Comes


This time at fall there are so many colors. The trees, the flowers still alive. They all make it a wonderful experience for photography. Just walking outside my door there are so many beautiful colors popping up. This time a year winter is threatening to sudden bring its cold weather and grey clouds.

During autumn, a season for something new and changes, my health condition has been standing still, like always. We have winter ahead. For the first time in many years I am not dreading for that change to come. 

This year I have developed a stronger love for photography :)
And no matter how grey the sky is, I'm determined to find something nice to photograph.
This autumn has not brought any big changes, nor has things been depressingly frozen.  

Days go by, and I make smaller changes to create bigger ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment