Monday, December 29, 2014



Looking Forward To


I've been loving blogging and reading. The next year I will do a lot  of it. And hopefully travel. It has been on my mind for a long time, and it's time to start saving. So. I wanna be in a movie. Become a movie star. That path might be at long distance, but I imagine it to be something for this year :) Books and blogs. I've had so much fun recently blogging daily. It's been very inspiring to do arts and my health condition is so much better :) Consistent good. 

I look forward to a lot of exercising. More of art hobbies and finding somewhere to travel. Start working. I look forward to see other peoples art, and more of Oslo. The place where I live. It's a big city and fun to explore. Also getting to know more people is something I'm really looking forward to. 


What do you look forward to? :) Have you made some plans for this year?


Photo from my trip to Eilat last December :)






No comments:

Post a Comment