Sunday, January 18, 2015

Frosty Winter


I visited The Botanical Garden today. It is cold outside and most of the snow has gone or turned to a thin, crispy layer of ice which you can't step on. I've enjoyed taking some photos outdoors and indoors.
It's been a while since I've gone for a walk in nature surroundings. It is quite refreshing, and a reminder of something I need to do more. 

Entering one of the plant houses my camera lens turned foggy which created some cool opportunities for photo. In the picture below you see the same area :) It is really cool that plants can look like this.
And that we get to see them in places like this :) This place has really been one of my favorite places for recreation. I love The Botanical Garden. 




 Some outdoors photos. The sun is going down.


I think the blue in this photo best describes chilly winters. Most of my other winter images have been taken during times with lots of snow and a softer daylight appearance. I like the color contrast of the warm toned flower and the cold, ice background. 

Do you like being outdoors photographing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment