Friday, January 2, 2015

Lately

Books have been on my mind. I've been reading Agatha Christie and J. K. Rowling's first book in the Harry Potter collection. I'm about to finish the first book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Today I've been reading non-stop. It's really nice to disappear into a world. What are you reading at the moment?

About movies. I've found some Harry Potter movies that I've seen this Christmas. They are really nice. I've grown up seeing them at cinema every December. I've been enjoying going for walks and shopping. And blogging :) I've tried to make the blog look nicer and I've gotten more readers :)

Time ahead I'll be blogging, reading, going for walks and since it's January, look for some January bargains. It's the perfect time for searching bargains. Today I found a pair of black jeans and a wool knit wear. 

What have you been doing? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment