Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Favorite Lip Products



Maybelline Color Drama Minimalist
Maybelline Color Drama Light It Up
The Body Shop Color Crush 18
Gosh Dangerous
Kicks Lip Balm


Lip products have been with rouges, my favorite makeup to apply and shop. Some of my newest lip products have quickly ended up in my favorite bunch. The first is a soft red color from The Body Shop. The other is a lip balm from Kicks. The lip balm is the best I've tried for a long, long time! It's a rich, tinted lip balm with a hint of color. It really heals my lips within a day. 

The Gosh lipstick has been my favorite red and still is. I can not describe how good it is. My only negative remark would be about its staying power. My other products are Maybelline Color Drama pencils. One in a soft, nude, shimmery pink. The other in a bold red. I find the shade Light It Up (the red) easier to apply since it's softer. The other is a little tricky, but the color is so nice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment