Saturday, January 31, 2015

Rediscovering


Sometimes when I buy a beauty product, it is quickly forgotten. And sometimes almost everything is perfect but there is one thing that doesn't work. As I planned what should be my february makeup I decided to go through my makeup more throughly and rediscover products. The first product I found was this tinted lip balm. It has a beautiful red color. I thought it would be a staple in my makeup routine. It's going in my February makeup. I love how it looks. And it smells nice. I think the design is beautiful.






Another product I rediscovered was my Emma S. ageless oxygen mask. This is one of the best facial masks I've tried :) It leaves my skin feeling perfect. I've had this as a staple in my skin care routine.








Which products are you bringing back? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment