Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cafe Day. Inspiration


I love colors. Especially these. The color on the lamps and the white at this time of daylight. And a cup of tea. I sat reading through newspapers which was really nice. I found a good tea. I think cafe visits are best during daylight time. Especially now because of the winter dark. Besides, the daylight really highlights a good interior of a place meant to be opened during these hours.  I also like cafes that are quiet. Many cafes have loud music and walls that echo all sounds. Do you prefer quiet cafes or one with the buzz?


The floor got decoration too :) In such a place, I don't need lots of books. Or a wide selection of food. I just order a cup of tea and take in the impressions.

Where do you like to go?







No comments:

Post a Comment