Sunday, February 22, 2015

What I've Done This Weekend





I've enjoyed reading in a new book. A collection of stories, Mainly crime stories by Agatha Christie. They are quite good and some are boring. Today, Sunday I enjoyed a concert at the Opera house. 60 minutes with piano and violin music in a beautiful atmosphere. The music was wonderful. It's been a long time since I really listened to classical music, and a long time since I've attended a concert. I ordered a glass of wine in the cafe after the concert and went to the shop.

On Saturday I went for a walk. It was cold and grey outside but refreshing. Then I watched an episode of Poirot on my computer and just relaxed. I've done some blogging and taken pictures during the weekend. On Friday I got some gorgeous colorful photos like one here shown below and photos shown in a recent blog post. I hope you like them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment