Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday



I've been drawing today. It's been really nice. I plan to decorate my desk again soon. Now it's a mess. 
I've been out for a walk, trying to find the perfect location to photograph a winter fog wood landscape. 
It wasn't so easy. I got though a nice winter photo a while back ago when walking a trip down towards the sea. I've been waiting for spring, but now though, I hope we have more cloudy days. I wanna catch some interesting images in this weather :) What have you been doing today? :) Later I plan to watch a movie and read in a crime book I picked up yesterday. So fare it's been good. It's dark and the contrasts between safe everyday life and disaster are incredible well described. 


What are you reading at the moment? 








No comments:

Post a Comment