Sunday, August 23, 2015

Todays Makeup



Products:

Loreal Infallible foundation 130 True Beige
Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Stila Pink Glow blush
Revlon Juicy Papaya lipstick
Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist in Brunette



Today I decided to wear a new foundation with some of my favorite makeup gems. Like this lipstick and sun powder from Revlon and Soap & Glory. They are so easy to wear with different colors and have a lovely finish :) I also wear as usual my concealer which I never go tired of and eyebrow color. And then a little gem of a blush that I picked up in London. A beautiful pink, baked blush. I've had this for months now and only used this a couple times! I wear both color nuances. Also with solar powder. The darkest under my cheek bones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment