Monday, October 12, 2015

Lately


Lately I've been thinking more about walking and visit cafes. I quickly notice the good benefits from walking. Now it is colder outside and more cloudy so I don't like the thought of too long walks. At the moment I'm reading in three of the four books I found a while ago. Three from September book haul post. I think my favourite is The Goldfinch. September was a slow month for blogging. I decided to take a break, hoping for new inspiration. My favorite thing to write now are beauty posts. What makeup I wear and new products I've found. Then there is the monthly favourites posts that I like to read :)  One of my girlfriends sent me gorgeous October photos that I could use on my blog :) I've been shopping a little and seen movies. I still like seeing action movies and drama movies. Those are my favourites. Then I started seeing Poldark and another series called Scream. I loved both! There's some great acting in these :)  It's been some time since I showed you guys outdoor photos. I'm waiting for the weather to get better and the trees more yellow. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment