Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Beauty Favorites


I've opted for lighter makeup shades this month. My Estée Lauder EE cream has been one of my most  loved products. The lightest shade give me just enough warmth and color looking flawless on the skin. I've went for many subtle pink shades for the rest of my makeup, some peach toned shades and one champagne gold eyeshadow. I added a new facial spray and have used it daily. I love the products in this range. The scent is amazing. Also it makes my makeup look better. I love the size of it. I spotted a fragrance with a little heavier scent then my others. This I've been using a lot! It's gorgeous. And the bottle is super pretty! 






Products:

The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz
Stella fragrance by Stella McCartney
Estée Lauder EE cream shade light
Smashbox Soft Lights Prism
Kicks cream blush shade Sugarbomb
Bourjois intense Extrait 03 eyeshadow
The Body Shop eyeshadow Champagne Pink from Palette 26
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Chanel Les Beiges lip balm
YSL Rouge Pur Couture 24 lipstick
Max Factor Xperience 08 Sheer Gloss Balm





No comments:

Post a Comment