Saturday, November 7, 2015

Current Beauty Favorites



J.Lo Glow

I had almost forgot about this fragrance since the last time I owned one. But I remembered that I really liked it. If snow could have a scent it would be this. The beautiful little bottle has a fragrance so soft with gentle vanilla. And the designed bottle is super gorgeous. I like this fragrance for everyday wear. It is always comfortable. I can recommend this one if you like subtle, sweet fragrances.




Bourjois Java Rice Powder

When I first saw this product I was a little sceptical wearing this white powder. Now I use it all the time. I think this is a great product if you like good coverage products and layering with soft colors on cheeks and eyes. Then add this on top and to highlight certain areas. Like above lip, nose and forehead. With the right brush it is easy to apply a careful amount. And on skin the finish is pretty gorgeous. The box is so nice too. 


Mac Pure Zen lipstick

This has been the lipstick I've turned to most lately. The creamy shiny matte color is so easy wearable. 


What are your current favorite products?


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment