Monday, October 24, 2016

Current Beauty Favourites


I got a lot of love for Lush Cosmetics and lately these two pieces. The Passion Fruit Lip Balm and the Lush Sugar Body Scrub. The lip balm gives a lot of moisture and feels so comfortable on the lips.  I come back to it as it is in my top five favourite lip balms. The scent is just as nice as the actual product so I wanna try more of their lip balms.

The Lush Sugar Body Scrub is one of those body scrubs with a really refreshing scent that you can't forget! It takes away the surface of dead skin cells well and moisturizes my skin. A little goes a long way with this body scrub.

In skin care I've been loving brands like Tromborg and Soap & Glory too.
 The moisture level in this face cream is super good. My skin feels and look rejuvenated and plumped. I always use facial mist in my skin care routine and my current love is the Tromborg facial mist lavender water. It gives a good doze of moisture to my skin! And the skin looks so glowy too.

Makeup Mekka Sugar Lip Scrub is the first of this type of skin care I've tried. It takes away the dead skin cells and makes my lips feel smoother and look prettier. A little goes a long way.


Have you tried any of these products?



























Tromborg facial water lavender mist. Soap & Glory Beaty Sleep Accelerator cream. Lush Sugar Body Scrub. Lush Passion Fruit Lip Balm.







1 comment:

  1. Lovely picks! I've tried the Lush body scrub before and it's fantastic!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete