Thursday, June 14, 2018

Weekend





I have a few things in mind for this weekend. Something relaxing. It's been a while since I've been drawing. That always made me happy. I'm thinking something colorful. I have a thing for stripes now. So that will decorate my bedroom.

I want to read. I'm halfway in Naboparet (The Couple Next Door) by Shari Lapena.  It is diffult to put down.You know you will be surprised. It's a bit funny too. Sometimes the atmosphere is a bit too creepy. But the story is so interesting that I ignore it. Halfway a big part of the mystery is releaved by one of the gulity ones. I can't wait to read more and see what some of the strange characters do. And see if the police man will continue to be so intuitive.
Also I would like to read about how to write good. Skriveboka by Merete Morken Andersen will help me there. I always come back to this inspiring book.

Back to decor. Today I found an eye catching decor piece. I've not liked black but this may change my mind. It's an elegant piece. Have you seen something similar then I would love tips.

For many years when growing up weekends usually ment movie time. This weekend I'll be watching Psycho. I've heard about it many times. The only word I remember though is "classic." Hopefully it is not too scary.


What will you do this weekend?




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post Karoline, it was lovely to hear about your weekend plans. The black interior piece looks really stylish and unusual. Is it to put on the wall? I hope you get further with your reading and film watching too. Take care. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete