Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Wednesday





















































It was especially nice to wake up this day of the summer. Today is the first day of my summer holiday. After breakfast which I had late I went to a cafe and ate pizza and read. I'm rereading The Castle by Franz Kafka. And so far it seems just as good. I had a look in different stores and opened a couple books. I bought candy and a plum colored lip gloss. A color I've not liked but this was a bit red with an interesting shine. The candy is pretty much gone. Before my movie time. I'm rewatching Psycho III now. It is not as good as the first one but I have no complains. And I'm looking forward to see the second and fourth one! I'm expecting many interesting scenes in those ones too. 




2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so comforting and relaxing Karoline! Great update by the way and seems like you had a lovely summer. Thanks for stopping by my blog a couple of days ago, it was nice to hear from you. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete